The LOGIQ E BT12 is a compact multidisciplinary digital ultrasound device that can incorporate convex, linear and sector transducers. High-end General Electric technology in a device weighing just 4.6 kg. Flexibility, mobility and high performance. With capacity to work with probes of up to 18 MHz.
- Colour Doppler
- Power Doppler
- Pulse-wave Doppler
- Continuous-wave Doppler (optional)
- Automatic optimisation of B-modes, colour Doppler and pulse-wave Doppler.
- Raw Data Processing
- Coded harmonic imaging in all probes
- Database of patients and archive of images and videos on hard disk
- 2 USB ports
- Virtual convex
- B-Steer Plus with needle recognition
- Package of measures, annotations and calculations for vascular, urological, obstetrical, gynaecological, cardiac and general image applications
- 15” high-resolution colour LCD monitor
- Intuitive keypad
- Programmable presets specific to MSK and rheumatology
- Fast image storage to USB
- Automatic IMT measurement software (optional)
- Disease tracking software (optional)
- Doppler signal quantisation software (optional)
Image compounding software which, through the emitting of several ultrasound beams at different angles, allows the acquisition of higher-quality images. Notable for increased lateral resolution, reduced noise and greater contrast between tissue and structures. Available in both linear and convex probes.
SRI – Speckle reduction imaging
Speckle reduction software for ultrasound imaging. A set of algorithms applied to the image that allows us to choose up to 5 levels of noise reduction. Its use enables image definition to be increased and noise and artefacts to be eliminated.
B-STEER + with needle recognition
Software that allows the B image to be angled in real time in linear probes in order to achieve an optimum ultrasound beam incidence angle on the tissue and needles. This improves needle visualisation and makes the technique much safer. It functions simultaneously with CrossXBeam software.
LOGIQ VIEW OPTION
The LOGIQ View option provides panoramic and real-time visualisation of the scanned anatomy. LOGIQ View works in B-mode and can easily and intuitively represent up to 60 cm of field of vision, enabling measurements in distance.
Advanced 3D rendering option. Easy 3D offers a quick reconstruction of anatomical sweeps. The 3D volume of information can be easily studied from a series of different planes (sagittal, coronal, axial and tangential).
DICOM software package for the transfer of images and film sequences as per the DICOM 3 standard.
Thanks to GE’s proprietary Raw Data processing system, DICOM images containing raw data can be stored, re-viewed and post-processed on the device.
TROLLEY FOR THE LOGIQ E BT12
Ergonomic trolley for the LOGIQ E BT12. Featuring a power supply and electrical protection system. Set of device connection cables, peripherals, secure fastening cable and holder for probes and gel.