Its elegant and lightweight design incorporates powerful technologies while improving workflow and user experience.
The LOGIQ® S7 R3 XDClear is among the most energy efficient ultrasound devices in the industry. This means
that each image uses less energy, thereby saving money and contributing to improving the environment. It is part of GE’s commitment to investing in innovative solutions to environmental challenges, while providing the user with advanced tools for healthcare services.
The LOGIQ® S7 R3 XDClear is well-equipped for a variety of applications and designed to meet both common and
less traditional challenges.
With the increasing use of ultrasound, healthcare providers are confronting the challenge of imaging patients of diverse ages and constitutions and tackling a wide range of clinical areas, including abdominal, vascular, musculoskeletal, obstetrics/gynaecology, soft tissue, etc.
A special ultrasound scanner is required to meet these requirements, and the LOGIQ* S7 R3 XDClear system is ready for the challenge. This portable general-purpose ultrasound scanner is specifically designed to provide:
- High-quality consistent performance that helps improve confidence in diagnosis with all applications.
- Designed with the user in mind, it helps improve scanning speed, as well as comfort and productivity.
- Intuitive tools that enable extensive use in multiple applications easily and rapidly.
- All at an affordable price that helps meet expectations.
- Redesigned from top to bottom, the LOGIQ S7 R3 XDClear, promotes productivity and facilitates workflow.
- High screen resolution and contrast, 23” LCD monitor configurable with backlit display and mounted on an articulated arm to enable the user to obtain images and data to determine needs.
- Its large 10.1-inch touch panel makes the controls easy to see and use, and its elegant keys, along with its feedback controls, improve performance and the speed of the processes.
- Designed for easy cleaning – the exterior has very few difficult-to-access areas, making the system easy to clean.
- Improved portability – Compact and lightweight, the device can be easily carried around. Power assistant with backup battery, wireless connection and Bluetooth for printing to add to its mobility.
- Comparison assistant – Performs a preliminary study (ultrasound, mammography, CT or MR), and updates the images in real time through a split screen on the monitor.
- GE Raw Data – Helps to shorten examination time by enabling users to quickly acquire data and then apply a wide variety of processed images after examination.